JPRS Report. China [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages : tables
- Deng Liqun, Hu Qiaomu Meet Propaganda Dept Members by Wang Liwen -- Problems in Enterprise Ideological-Political Work by Li Jian -- Economist Fang Sheng on Making Use of Capitalism by Chen Yanhua, Zeng Liming -- Impact of Shareholding on Economy Studied by Chang Yun -- Gansu 1991 Socio-Economic Statistics Published -- Shandong Adopts New Strategies To Open Economy -- Shandong Issues Measures for Price Reform by Reporters Chen Chong, Qiu Li, Ke Yuan -- Jiangsu Poised To Implement Market Policies -- Jilin Reports Increase in Foreign Enterprises -- Dalian Development Zone Attracts Foreign Capital -- Increased Tax Revenues From Foreigners Explained by reporter Zhao Lianzhi -- Shanghai Stock Exchange 'Bullish' in Past Months -- Shenyang Opens Securities Exchange -- Anhui Accelerates Development of Rural Enterprises -- Shanghai Plans To Construct More Residential Areas -- Jinan City Issues Housing Reform Plan -- Shenzhen To Restructure Real Estate Industry -- Demographic Data on Ningxia by Statistics Bureau of Niagxia Hui Autonomous Region -- Harbin-Hong Kong Air Route To Open 27 May -- Foreign Ship Registry Branches Allowed To Open -- Developing China's Grain Futures Market -- Vice Minister on Developing Rural Economy by Yan Kalin -- Proposals To Improve Life of Peasants by Duan Yingbi -- Specialists Propose Changes in Cotton Output -- World Bank Loans Help Boost Seed Production -- Northern Provinces Step Up Livestock Breeding -- Shanghai Meat Products Wholesale Market Opens -- Jiangsu To Build 10 Commodity Production Bases -- Controversy Over Role of Lawyers by Xiao Ishun -- Cheating on College Examinations by Liu Zili -- 1991 Statistical Report on Educational Development by State Education Commission -- Gansu Urges Anticorruption Struggle in Reform -- Article Views Mainland-Taiwan Relations by You Chen -- Jaw Sh-kong's Leadership Style by Yang Ma-li -- Island To Outpace Other Asian Dragons in Economy -- Income Gap Lower Than Other Countries -- Violation of 'One Country Two Systems' Asserted by Chin Yao-ru.
- Report Numbers:
- PREX 7.13:
- Document Date: 5/22/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 22076693