JPRS Report. China [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages
- China (1987-1994 ) ; JPRS-CAR-92-040
- Trade Union Head Delivers Labor Day Speech by Ni Zhifu -- BAN YUE TAN on Awareness of Science by unidentified staff commentator -- Symposium Discusses Developing Tertiary Industry by Shen Bonian, Chen Yongjie, Hu Jian -- 'Opening Up' Linked to Emancipation of Mind by Fang Sheng -- Development of Hainan's Yangpu Underway by staff reporter Du Ruoyuan -- Wholesale, Specialized Markets Grow in Hebei -- Henan Attracts Over SOO Foreign Funded Enterprises -- Agreement on Shanghai Shares for Foreign Investors -- Developing Steel Industry Discussed by Dong Yizheng -- World Bank Helps Build Expressway Project -- New Eurasian Continental Bridge To Open -- More Mainland-Hong Kong Air Services Available -- Guangdong Province Constructs Super Highways -- Interview With Bai Meiqing on Grain Price Reforms by Bai Meiqing -- Sales of Farm Machinery Up in First Four Months -- UN Agricultural Project Under Way in Yunnan -- Progress Made in Improving Agricultural Environment by Yang Zhaobo -- New Compound Fertilizer Developed -- Progress Made in Afforestation Along Chang Jiang -- 'Roundup' Assesses National Afforestation Efforts -- Agricultural Bank Supports Hainan Development -- New Wholesale Meat Market Opens in Xinjiang -- Harbin Executes Two for Robbery Offense by Liu Yuxun -- Annual Work Report of Ningxia Higher People's Court by Zou Xianchao -- Leaking of Classified Documents Reported by Lu Chao-lung -- Rare Dialogue Between Two Political Heavyweights by Ch'iu Ming-hui -- DDP's Constitutional Reform Proposals by Kuo Shu-yuan -- New Characteristics of Juvenile Delinquency in 1991 by Chen Po-kuang -- Obscurantism in Education Criticized by Chiu Shou-jung -- Investment in Mainland, Southeast Asia Subdued by Po Fu-mei -- High Economic Growth May Dissipate Quickly by Lin Chao-wu -- Government Council Says Economy 'Growing Steadily' -- Economic Council Predicts Consumer Price Stability -- Quarterly Balance of Payments Declines From '91 Level -- Export-Import Gap Narrows in May -- NT Dollar Unlikely To Fluctuate Dramatically -- Postal Savings Top 1.23 Trillion New Taiwan Dollars -- Editorial Views Investments in Southeast Asia -- Editorial on 'Copycatting' Environmentalists -- Editorial on Supervision Over Public Projects -- Future Role of Affairs Advisers by He Li -- Post-1997 'Legal Vacuum' Speculated by Wang Yong.
- Report Numbers:
- PREX 7.13:
- Document Date: 6/16/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 22076696