JPRS Report. China [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages : tables
- China (1987-1994 ) ; JPRS-CAR-93-021
- Political Dynamics of Asia-Pacific Region Shifting by Yan Xiangjun -- Interview With Wang Xizhe on Prison Life by Wang Xizhe -- Critique of Wang Xizhe's Theories by Mu Fu -- Developing Productive Forces Makes CPC Effective by Zhang Fuyu -- Economist Wu Mingyu on Market Economy, Socialism by Wu Mingyu -- State Planning Commission To Adapt to Market System -- Fujian Furthers Banking Reform To Boost Economy -- 1992 Guangdong Exports Hit Record High -- Taiwan Investors Favor Hubei Province -- Analysis of Financial Assets Structure by Xie Ping -- Industrial Output Value by Area in February -- Gao Shangyuan Speech on Grain Market Reform by Gao Shangyuan -- Account of Peasant Grievances by Shu Wenfu -- Chen Yaobang Urges Proper Seed Management by Li Qingguo -- Sichuan Agricultural Capital Goods Sector Reform -- Sichuan Rapidly Develops Agrochemical Sector -- Forestry Ministry Sets Up Chain of Advice Stations by staff reporter Wang Yonghong -- Heilongjiang PAP Mobile Unit Winter Exercise Described by Wang Yijun, Ma Wanying, Tong Weilu, special correspondent Sui Haibin -- Work Report on Heilongjiang People's Procuratorate by Jia Chengwen -- Newly Elected Delegates To NPC Critiqued by Lei Jingxuan.
- Document Date: 4/5/1993.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 22076718