USSR Scientific Abstracts. Physics and Mathematics. No. 74 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 158 pages : figures
- USSR scientific abstracts - Physics and mathematics (1963-1973) ; JPRS-37330
- Generation of acoustic and electric ultrasound oscillations in semiconductors in strong electric fields by Kalvenas, S., Klimka, L. -- Polarization of the emission from gallium arsenide diodes by Alyanovskiy, V. N., Bagayev, V. S., Berozashvili, Yu. N., Vul, B. M. -- Light-light scattering in semiconductors and insulators by Grinberg, A. A., Kramer, N. I. -- "Change in the Electric and Photoelectric Properties of Silicon During Thermal Treatment" by GLINCHUK, K. D., DENISOVA, A. D., LITOVCHENKO, N. M., VOROBKALO, F. M. -- Electric and photo-electromagnetic properties of semiconductors in alternating magnetic fields by Agayev, Ya., Voronkova, N. M., Zolotarev, V. F. -- Superconductivity in thin nondegenerate semiconductor films by Kogan, V. G., Tavger, B. A. -- Influence of a strong magnetic field on recombination radiation in semiconductors by Popov, Yu. M., Poluektov, I. A. -- Oversaturation in growing germanium layers, using the free iodine method by Maronchuk, I. Ye., Sidorov, Yu. G. -- Effect of impurities on the mobility of carriers in amorphous selenium by Kolomiyets, B. T., Lebedev, E. A. -- Emission parameters of tantalum and molybdenum single crystals by Protopopov, O. D., Mikheyeva, Ye. V., Sheynberg, N. N., Shuppe, G. N. -- Ionization energy of shallow traps in ionic crystals by Gifeysman, Sh. N. -- Dependence of the piezoresistance of germanium on the electric field by Ashe, M., Bondar, V. M., Sarbey, O. G. -- Strongly doped semiconductor in a magnetic field by Tsitsishvili, Ye. G. -- Mechanism of carrier scattering in germanium telluride by Sysoyeva, L. M., Lev, Ye. Ya., Kolomoyets, N. V. -- Longitudinal magnetoresistance of n-type indium arsenide in the ultraquantum limit by Zakiyev, Yu. E. -- Mobility of dislocations in single-crystal potassium bromide by Pariyskiy, V. B., Lubenets, S. V., Startsev, V. I. -- Electroluminescence of silicon carbide diodes by Pavlichenko, V. I., Ryzhikov, I. V., Kmita, T. G., Karageorgiy-Alkalayev, P. M., Leyderman, A. Yu. -- Temperature dependence of the average ionization energy in germanium and silicon by Geytsi, I. I., Nesterov, A. A., Barinova, E. Yu., Smirnov, L. S. -- Energy levels of Ag and Au in GaAs by Shishiyanu, F. S., Boltaks, B. I. -- Semiconductor diamonds obtained by ion bombardment by Vavilov, V. S., Guseva, M. I., Konorova, Ye. A., Krasnopevtsev, V. V., Sergiyenko, V. F., Titov, V. V. -- High-pressure electrodeless discharge and its magnetic properties by Mitin, R. V., Pryadkin, K.K. -- Minimum electric resistivity of on antiferromagnetic metal (Cr) by Semenenko, Ye. Ye. -- Oscillations of the photomagnetic effect with the magnetic field by Kikoin, I. K., Lazarev, S. D. -- Device for measuring the strength of magnetic fields. Class 21, no. 176977 by Kunstman, V. G., Tevetkov, V. N. -- Magnetoresistance in quaternary indium-arsenide-base alloys by Allanazarov, A., Mamayev, S. -- Dynamic magnetic properties of certain ferrite-garnets at low temperatures by Yefimova, A. M., Kalacheva, Ye. I. -- Electron paramagnetic resonance of Cr³⁺ ions in lithium-aluminum spinel by Ansel'm, L. N., Bir, G. L., Myl'nikova, I. Ye., Petrov, M. P. -- Some problems in the preparation and study of a mercury selenide Hall film transmitter by Vyal'yamyae, G., Kukk, V., Rekhepapp, Yu., Khaak, Kh., Kheynrikhsen, V. -- Method of measuring the modulus and direction of the vector of force of weak magnetic fields. Class 21, No. 176976 by Aleksandrov, Ye. B., Bonch-Bruyevich, A. M., Khodovoy, V.A. -- The mechanism of electric conductivity of ferrites by Nikol'skiy, A. P. -- Temperature dependence of the spontaneous Hall constant in ferromagnets by Belov, K. P., Svirina, Ye. P., "Hydrodynamics of a System of Bubbles in a Liquid of Low Viscosity" by GOLOVIN, A. M., LEVICH, V. G., TOLMACHEV, V. V. -- Shockless gas flow in a Laval nozzle by Gorskiy, V. B. -- Variation methods to the problem of the motion of a thin-walled hollow beam partly fluid in a limitlessfluid by Bogoryad, I. B. -- Study of a finite volume of nonequilibrium plasma by Abramov, V. A., Kogan, V. I. -- Structure of the perturbed zone in the vicinity of the cylindrical body in a plasma by Moskalenko, A. M. -- "Interaction Between a Fast Charged Particle and Non-Equilibrium Plasma" by RADZIYEVSKIY, V. N. -- Resistance to motion and heat exchange in a pipe with a laminar flow of an electroconducting liquid in a cross-magnetic field by Novikov, I. I. -- Influence of the radial electric field on the magnetomechanical effect in an unbalanced plasma by Urazakov, E. I. -- "Excitation and Thermalization of Plasma Oscillations in a Stellarator" by BURCHENKO, P. Ye., VASILENKO, B. T., VOLKOV, Ye. D., NIKOLAYEV, R. M., POTAPENKO, V. A., TOLOK, V. T. -- Determination of temperature and electron concentration in a plasma arc from Thompson scattering of laser radiation by Malyshev, G. M., Ostrovskaya, G. V., Razdobarin, G. T., Sokolova, L. V. -- On the confinement of a high temperature plasma in a trap with magnetic mirrors by Dubovoy, L. V., Fedyakov, V. P. -- Quasilinear theory of propagation of a monochromatic wave in a plasma by Karpman, V. I. -- Influence of optical pumping of metastable helium atoms on the operation of a helium-neon laser by Beterov, I. M., Chebotayev, V. P. -- Review of methods for external SHF laser modulation by Deryugin, I. A., Pugach, I. P., Solomko, A. A. -- Laser with adjustable frequency by Broude, V. L., Soskin, M. S. -- Generation dynamics of a giant coherent light pulse by Letokhov, V. S., Suchkov, A. F. -- Vaporization of thin nonmetallic specimens by fission fragments by Gorshkov, G. K., L'vov, L. N. -- Excitation of helium levels by optical pumping by Lisitsyn, V. N., Chebotayev, V. P. -- Effect of stimulated emission on the transmission coefficient of some organic dye solution by Dovger, L. S., Yermakov, B. A., Lukin, A. V., Shklover, L. P. -- Investigating the peak coherence of ruby laser emission by Dukhopel, I. I., Simonenko, T. V., Urnis, I. Ye. -- Resonant birefringence in the electric field of a light wave by Bonch-Bruyevich, A. M., Kostin, N. N., Khodovoy, V. A. -- Collective effects in vibron spectra of molecular crystals by Broude, V. L., Raahba, E. I., Sheka, Ye. F. -- Gallium arsenide laser operating at room temperature by Basov, N. G., Zakharov, Yu. P., Nikitina, T. F., Popov, Yu. M., Strokhovskiy, G. M., Tatarenkov, V. M., Khvoshchev, A. N. -- "Thermionic Emission of Uranium Dodecaboride" by YERMAKOV, S. V., TSAREV, B. M. -- "Mechanical-Ionic Detector for Ionizing Radiation" by MYAZDRIKOV, O. A., DEMIDOVICH, V. N., SUSLOV, A. P. -- Certain characteristics of ruby laser with passive Q switching by Tykhonov, Ye. O., Shpak, M. T. -- Using lasers for studying the kinetics of photoelectric field emission by Yatsenko, A. F., Kulyupin, Yu. A., Stetsenko, B. V. -- Speed and cross section for the excitation of the 38₂ level in neon by metastable 2¹S helium atoms during discharge in a helium-neon mixture by Chebotayev, V. P., Vasilenko, L. S. -- Effect of excitation diffusion on multiple-mode emission conditions by Livshits, B. L., Stolyarov, S. N., Tsikunov, V. N. -- "Infrared Spectra and Intermolecular Interactions in Siloxanes" by KIREY, G. G., LISITSA, M. P., CHOLPAN, P. F. -- "Investigation of Diffusion in Copper Microwires" by TAVADZE, F.N., SURMAVA, G. G., SVETLOV, I. L. -- Effect of external constant electric and magnetic fields applied to an outside-the-resonator active-molecule beam upon the maser frequency by Strakhovskiy, G. M., Tatarenkov, V. M., Shumyatskiy, P. S. -- A prim type optical resonator for a laser. Class 21, No. 177539 by Ablekov, V. K. -- "Laser With Nonresonance Feedback" by AMBARTSUMYAN, R. V., BASOV, N. G., KRYUKOV, P. G., LETOKHOV, V. S., Effect of the molecular weight of hydrocarbons and their diffusion in polymers by Gromov, V. K., Vasenin, R. M., Chalykh, A. Ye., Voyutskiy, S. S. -- Radiolysis of hexachlorocyclopentadiene by Rabovskaya, N. S., Kogan, L. M. -- Energy in the linear combination of atomic orbits (LCAO), taking into consideration the superposition of configurations by Mestechkin, M.M. -- CdSe semiconductor laser with two-photon optical excitation by Crasyuk, A. Z., Yefimkov, V. F., Zubarev, I. G., Katulin, V. A., Mentser, A. N. -- Generation at the 4f--3d transitions of neon with optical pumping of a helium discharge lamp in an He--Ne mixture by Lisitsyn, V. N., Chebotayev, V. P. -- Direct observation of condensation and crystallization of mercury by Zhdanov, G. S., Vertsner, V. N. -- Induction electrodes for determining the position of a beam of charged particles. Class 21, No. 177000 [announced by Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (Ob"yedinennyy institut yadernyhkh issledovaniy)] by Kazanskiy, G. S., Mikhaylov, A. I., Chekhlov, K. V. -- Ionic etching of sodium chloride crystal by Kvavadze, K. A., Politov, N. G. -- Interaction of ferrites with molten bismuth trioxide by Viting, L. M., Golubkova, G. P. -- Possible experimental observation of the helicity of the neutrino by Ryzhanov, S. G. -- Some methods for reducing penetrating secondary gamma fluxes by Broder, D. L., Kondrashov, A. P., Kudryavtseva, A. V. -- Angular distribution of gamma intensity scattered in lead and water by Shirkin, L. M. -- Angular distribution of gamma rays scattered in shielding materials from a point source by Darichev, A. V. -- Spectral distribution of gamma rays in the air near the ground from a Co-60 point source shielded by an aluminum screen by Ionov, V. A. -- Xenon oscillations in reactors by Bacherikov, I. P. -- Determination of the amount of corrosion products in the water of nuclear power reactors by Babkin, R. L., Kiseleva, L. V. -- Accumulation of hydrogen peroxide in the water of the primary loop of the 'VVR-M reactor by Saykov, Yu. P., Isupov, V. K. -- Passage of high-energy neutrons through a heavy concrete shielding by Sychev, B. S., Mal'kov, V. V., Komochkov, M. M., Zaytsev, L. N. -- Nuclear meteorology - a young science by Styro, B. -- Installation for calibration of dosimeters by Sytnik, V. -- Shell effects in the cross section of the reaction Zn⁶⁷(γp) by Ivanchenko, V. G., Ratner, B. S. -- Excited states of the He⁴ nucleus by Dzhibuti, R. I., Mamasakhlisov, V. I., Macharadze, T. S. -- "Distribution of Fast Fission Neutrons Along Straight Cylindrical Channels in Water" by MASHKOVICH, V. P., NIKOLAYEV, A. N., SAKHAROV, V. K., SINITSYN, B. I., TSYPIN, S. G. -- "Analysis of the Composition of Materials with the Aid of Inelastic Scattering of Fast Charged Particles" by VASIL'YEV, S.S., MIKHALEVA, T. N. -- "High-Current Accelerator Based on a Transformer" by ABRAMYAN, Ye. A., GAPONOV, V. A. -- "Inelastic [Illegible]p- Interactions with Slow Recoil Protons at 17 GeV" by AZIMOV, S. A., NIKISHIN, B. K., RECHITSKIY, I. V., CHUDAKOV, V. M. -- "Observation of a Spontaneously Fissionable Isomer with T½ - 2.6 min in the Nuclear Reactions U²³³ + B¹¹ and U²³³ B¹⁰" by KUZNETSOV, V. I., SKOBELEV, H. K., FLEROV, G. N. -- "The Reaction He⁴ (He³, n) Be⁶" by GULYAMOV, M., RYBAKOV, B. V., SIDOROV, V. A. -- "The Problem of Penetration Effects in Internal Conversion" by VOYKHANSKIY, M. Ye., LISTENGARTEN, M. A., FERESIN, A. P. -- "The Identification of Energy Level in Light Nuclei According to Disintegration Cross-Sections" by DZHIBUTI, R. I., MAMASAKHLISOV, V. I., MACHARADZE, T. S. -- "On the Spins of Three-Particle Isomer States in Spherical Nuclei with an Odd Mass Number" by PEKER, L. K. -- "At Dubna" -- Experimental investigation of charge-exchange injection of protons in annular accelerators and storage rings by Budker, G. I., Dimov, G. I., Popov, A. G., Sviridov, Yu.K., Sukhina, B. N., Timoshin, I. Ya. -- Quantum depolarization of electrons in a magnetic field by Bayer, V. N., Orlov, Yu. F. -- Effect of neutron irradiation on the structure and properties of metals and solid solutions by Batenin, I. V., Il'ina, V. A., Kritskaya, V. K., Sharov, B. V., Changes in fast-neutron spectrum after passages through aluminum, paraffin and water by Doroshenko, G. G., Fedorov, V. A., Leonov, Ye. S. -- MKhl307 chromato-mass-spectrometer (Khromass-2) by Tal'roze, V. L., Pavlenko, V. A., Tantsyrev, G. D., Grishin, V. D., Ozerov, L. N., Kirillova, I. I., Rafal'son, A. E., Shutov, M. D. -- Nonlinear optic effects and spatial dispersion in crystals by Mashkevich, V. S. -- Luminescence and stimulated emission spectrum of CaF₂-U³⁺ crystals by Yegorova, V. F., Zubkova, V. S., Mak, A. A., Prilezhayev, D. S. -- Influence of x-irradiation on resolution of a NaI(Tl) scintillator by Zakharko, Ya. M., Chepelyev, V. V. -- Infrared spectra of gallium, indium, titanium, and tin chlorides with some organic ligands by Osipov, O. A., Semenova, I. M., Kogan, V. A., Minkin, M. I., Sokolov, V. L. -- Growth of initial brightness of roentgenoluminescence in an alkaline-halide luminophor during repeated excitation by Shamovskiy, L. M., Dunina, A. A. -- Luminescence spectra and structure of hydrated uranyl nitrates by Volod'ko, L. V. -- Pulsed light source with radiation similar to that of a complete black body at a temperature of about 40000 K by Ogurtsova, N. N., Podmoshenskiy, I. V., Demidov, M. I. -- Anomalous shift of the intrinsic-absorption edge under the influence of an electric field in films and amorphous samples of selenium by Strel'tsov, L. N., Kiseleva, N. M., Kireyev, P. S. -- Study of the asymmetry effect of a luminosity curve on the accuracy of phase measurement by a method of comparison in a photo-tachymeter diagram by Borodulin, G. I. -- Spectra and kinetics of the infrared surface photoconductivity of silicon by Litovchenko, V. G., Kovbasyuk, V. P., Sviridenko, P. T. -- Optical and magneto-optical phenomena in CdSnAs2 by Sikharulidze, G. A., Tuchkevich, V. M., Ukhanov, Yu. I., Shmartsev Yu. V. -- Investigations of trigonal CaF₂:Gd³⁺centers with hydroxyl compensation by Gil'fanov, F. Z., Livanova, L. D., Stolov, A. L. -- Magnetooptical investigations of the conduction band of InSb by Kesamanly, F. P., Mal'tsev, Yu. V., Nasledov, D. N., Ukhanov, Yu. I., Filipchenko, A. S. -- "Temperature" splitting of the Mossbauer line in complex crystalline compounds by Iosilevskiy, Ya. A. -- Infrared spectrum of neutron-irradiated silicon by Vakulenko, O. V., Lysytsya, M. P.--Lisitsa, M. P., Zayets', V. D.--Zayets, V. D. -- Cryostats for superconducting solenoids with a warm working apace by Fradkov, A. B. -- Quantum mechanical calculation of the coefficients of continuous absorption for certain components of strongly heated air by Ivanova, A. V., Solodchenkova, S. A. -- Temperature conditions of a ruby laser by Stepanov, B. I., Rubanov, A. S., Kabashnikov, V. P., Chaley, A. V. -- Maximum temperature of thermal radiation by Sakharov, A. D. -- Singularities of the temperature dependence of electric conductivity of aluminum at helium temperatures by Chiang, Yu. N., Yeremenko, V. V. -- Population inversion in adiabatic expansion of a gas mixture by Konyukhov, V. K., Prokhorov, A. M. -- Thermal expansion of crystalline ammonia by Manzheliy, V. G., Tolkachev, A. M. -- Energy of formation and concentration of vacancies in metals by Kraftmakher, Ya. A., Strelkov, P. G. -- Work function of solid solutions of tungsten with molybdenum and tantalum by Dyubua, B. Ch., Kultashev, O. K., Gorshkova, L. V. -- "Effect of Ultrasound on the Plasticity of High Boron-Content Stainless Steel" by AL'SHEVSKIY, L. Ye., KUZ'MICHEV, Yu. S., KUROCHKINA, L. M., LUPAKOV, I. S., NEYMARK, V. Ye., TEULIN, I. I. -- "Velocity of Ultrasonic Vibrations and Compressibility of Liquid Siloxanes" by GOLIK, A. Z., CHOLPAN, P. P., TARASENKO, O. V. -- The mechanism of the ultrasound effect on formation of primary crystallization centers in melts by Glinskiy, A. A. -- On an approximate calculation of the Wiener integral by Tobias, T. -- A generalized finite-difference method by Vashakmadze, T. S. -- On the pursuit problem with constraints imposed upon the impulses of the control response by Krasovskiy, N. N., Tret'yakov, V. Ye., and "One-Dimensional Singular Equations in Generalized Functions" by KOSULIN, A. Ye. -- "Two Theorems on the Approximation of Functions by Algebraic Polynomials" by TELYAKOVSKIY, S. A. -- Quasi-harmonic oscillations in some nonlinear nonlinear conservative systems by Bernachuk, M. B. -- Study of the Green function in a problem of diffraction on a transparent cylinder. I by Buldyrev, V. S. -- Integrating equations for the motion of non-conservative systems by Maslov, Yu. N. -- First integral of the problem of the motion of a heavy solid a stationary [Illegible] by Filatov, A. N. -- Difference analogues of boundary value problems for differential equations of the theory of plates and shells by Lapushkin, I. T. -- Solution of boundary value problems of the elasticity theory for piecewise inhomogeneous media by the method of generalized Fourier series by Rukhadze, Zh. A. -- Single-valued resolvability of the Cauchy problem for one class of nonlinear operator equations in Banach space by Kabulov, R. -- Theory of motion stability Part III. by Matrosov, V. M. -- On a mixed problem for one class of polyharmonic equations by Anikst, T. L. -- "Problems of Morphological Analysis in Machine Translation" by VARGA, D. -- "On the Principles of the Geodesic Line in the General Theory of Relativity" by PETROVA, N. M. -- Optimal size of electromagnetic conveyor for liquid metals by Okhremenko, N. M. -- "Spiral Magnetic Configurations with Minimum B" by ZUYEVA, N. M., SOLOV'YEV, L. S. -- "Beam Surfaces for Elastic Waves in Crystals" by FEDOROV, F. I. -- Method of determining the dynamic parameters of control systems (the method of recurrence relations) by Heorhiyevs'kyy, V. B.--Georgiyevskiy, V. B. -- Stability of stationary rotation in some cases of solids rotating around an immovable point by Sagitov, M. S. -- Regular reflection of weak shock waves by Shindyapin, G. P. -- Studies of the state of stress of a cylindrical graduation-shell with various boundary conditions by Shkol'nyy, P. A., Kan, S. S. -- Large depressions in slanted rotation shells with a zero bend rigidity and affected by steady inside pressure by Sachenkov, A. V., Gallyamov, T. K. -- Mathematic model of flow in a blower with transverse flow by Mayboroda, O. M.--Mayboroda, A. N. -- Dynamics of the relative motion of a variable mass system by Azizov, A. G. -- Mechanical energy integral of a points system with variable masses by Boldinskiy, G. I. -- Supercritical deformations of a circular conic shell under external pressure and an axis compression by Babenko, V. I. -- Effect of interband transitions on the thermoelectric properties of a substance by Kolomoyets, N. V. -- Non-holonomic systems with non-linear relationship by Maslov, Yu. N. -- Optimum variation in the rate of outflow for a point of variable mass by Makarov, O. F. -- Shock wave functionals for gases with internal degrees of freedom by Farzan, R. Kh. -- Deceleration of dislocations in a medium having dispersion of the elastic moduli by Kosevich, A. M., Natsik, V. D. -- Errors in measuring activity of a source by a relative method by Kostyleva, Yu. G. -- "Discrimination Problems for Characteristics in a Three-Dimensional Space" by KUKLES, I. S., AKCHURINA, R. Yu. -- "Evaluation of the Sum of Prime Numbers of an Arithmetic Progression" by VINOGRADOV, I. M. -- "The Galois Theory of Transcendental Extensions and Uniformization" by PYATETSKIY-SHAPIRO, I. I., SHAFAREVICH, I. R. -- "Regular Polyhedra on Surfaces with an Euler Characteristic of [Illegible]= " - 4" (presented by Academician G. S. Chogoshvili 15 Mar. 1965) by GREK, A. S. -- "On the Analytic Continuation of Functions Approximate by Dirichlet Polynomials" by MUSOYAN V. Kh. -- Linear methods of approximation of differentiate functions by means of algebraic polynomials by Hubanov, H. P., Gubanov, G. P., Koval'chuk, B. V. -- Expansion of graphs and finite automata with respect to the operation of multiplication by Melikhov, A. N., Dvoryantsev, Yu. A.
- Document Date: 8/30/1966.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 22077228