Beginning Progressive Web App Development [electronic resource] : Creating a Native App Experience on the Web / by Dennis Sheppard
- Sheppard, Dennis
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 266 pages 125 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Part I: Intro to PWAs and Tooling -- Chapter 1: Introduction to Progressive Web Apps -- Chapter 2: Tools to Measure Progressive Web Apps -- Part II: PWA Features -- Chapter 3: Service Workers -- Chapter 4: Caching and Offline Functionality with Service Workers -- Chapter 5: Background Sync for Offline Apps with Service Workers -- Chapter 6: Adding Your App to the Home Screen with Web App Manifest -- Chapter 7: Notifications -- Chapter 8: App Shell Architecture and Loading Performance -- Chapter 9: Exploring HTTP/2 and Server Push.- Part III: Putting the Features to Use.- Chapter 10: Turn a Real App into a PWA -- Chapter 11: PWAs From the Start.- Part IV: Leveling up your PWA -- Chapter 12: Leveling Up Your PWA.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 22078097