The basic genealogy checklist : 101 tips & tactics to find your family history / by Henrietta M. Christmas & Paul F. Rhetts
- The bucket list book series
- Part I. The basics/getting started -- Part II. Brick walls & deadends -- Part III. Groups & organizations -- Part IV. Special documents -- Part V. Ethnic/religious.
- "This book is designed to help genealogists of all types and at all stages in their search. There are several hundred tips, tactics, and online web links provided to help the beginner find the right path to get started or the experienced researcher to jump ahead to the next level."--Publisher's description.
- 9781943681129 (pbk. : alk. paper) and 1943681120 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 115-116).
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Robert E. and Joyce L. Umbaugh Libraries Endowment for the Penn State DuBois Campus Library; 2017
View MARC record | catkey: 22078467