Strategic planning [electronic resource] : fundamentals for small business / Gary L. May
- May, Gary L.
- [New York, N.Y.] (222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017) : Business Expert Press, 2010.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text (79 pages) : digital file
- Small business management and entrepreneurship collection, 1946-5661
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
- Introduction -- Chapter 1. Vision, mission, and values -- Chapter 2. External analysis -- Chapter 3. Internal analysis -- Chapter 4. Strategy -- Chapter 5. Tactics -- Notes -- References -- Index.
- This book explains how small-business owners and managers can use strategic planning to gain a competitive edge, earn higher profits, and increase personal satisfaction. Here is the mantra for the small businessperson that is the theme of this book: be focused, be different, and be better. This book provides simple models and practical illustrations to guide the small-business planning team through the basics of the strategic-planning process. With strategic planning, you can control your destiny and guide your business toward profitable achievement of your vision.
- 9781606490877 (electronic bk.)
1606490877 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -75) and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 22079846