Doing business in the ASEAN countries [electronic resource] / Balbir B. Bhasin
- Bhasin, Balbir B.
- [New York, N.Y.] (222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017) : Business Expert Press, 2010.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text (213 pages) : illustrations, maps, digital file
- International business collection, 1948-2760
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
- Introduction -- 1. The ASEAN community -- 2. Brunei -- 3. Cambodia -- 4. Indonesia -- 5. Laos -- 6. Malaysia -- 7. Myanmar -- 8. The Philippines -- 9. Singapore -- 10. Thailand -- 11. Vietnam -- 12. Doing business in ASEAN -- Notes -- References -- Index.
- This book is a practical and comprehensive guide to doing business in the newly emerging economies of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), consisting of Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, The Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. Collectively these countries comprise a huge market of over half a billion people, a combined domestic product in excess of US $1.49 trillion, and total trade of over $1.54 trillion. The region's economy is the fastest growing in the world. It has distinctive business cultures and systems. Each country has a unique business environment and its own level of development.
- 9781606491096 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 199-206) and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 22079864