Change management for sustainability / Huong Ha.
- Ha, Huong
- New York, New York (222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017) : Business Expert Press, 2014.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 157 pages) : illustrations
- Environmental and social sustainability for business advantage collection, 2327-3348
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
- 1. Introduction to change management -- 2. Types and models of change -- 3. Leaders as change agents for change and sustainability -- 4. Managing resistance to change -- 5. People behaviors and organizational culture for change and sustainability -- 6. Strategy and structural change for sustainability -- 7. Innovation and change for sustainability: a final conclusion -- Notes -- References -- Index.
- Change management is a challenging and continuous process that requires a particular skill set for both leaders and managers. It is essential for leaders and change agents to understand and address the five most important questions: Why? What? Who? How? When? Inside, you'll learn the concept of change management, its impact on the company's business performance and sustainability, and the relevant issues associated with it. The author highlights the importance of sustainable development, including economic, environmental, and social elements and introduces different types of changes including planned, unplanned, incremental/marginal, transitional, and transformational ones.
- 9781606494998 e-book and 9781606494981 paperback
- Part of: 2014 digital library.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 129-152) and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web. and System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 22080062