Shopper marketing : a how-to business story / Paul Barnett
- Barnett, Paul
- New York, New York (222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017) : Business Expert Press, 2016.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 261 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
- The book outlines a practical approach to shopper marketing in order to grow both revenue and brand equity. A story runs through the book in the first part of each chapter, so that it is easier to connect the theory and tools in the second part of each chapter, with a real-world scenario. The book follows the story of the Big Beverage Company, who receive a call from their biggest customer one afternoon asking for their help in getting the coffee category growing again. This sets the Big Beverage Company and their management team on a journey from being a brand-focused business, to one that understands how a broader emphasis on the category and its shoppers can lead to greater growth for themselves and their retail partners. The book contains over 300 industry and academic references as well as numerous examples from the author's own experience.
- Other Subject(s):
- 9781631573583 e-book
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 233-254) and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 22080252