Neural-net processed characteristic patterns for measurement of structural integrity of pressure cycled components / A.J. Decker
- Decker, Arthur J. (Arthur John), 1941-
- Cleveland, Ohio : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Glenn Research Center, March 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- NASA Glenn Research Center
- NASA/TM ; 2001-210812
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "March 2001.", "Prepared for the 12th Nondestructive Evaluation Subcommittee, 21st Rocket Nozzle Technology Subcommittee and 34th Structures and Mechanical Behavior Subcommittee Joint Meeting sponsored by the Joint Army, Navy, NASA Air Force Interagency Propulsion Committee, Cocoa Beach, Florida, March 26-30, 2001.", and "Performing organization: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, John H. Glenn Research Center at Lewis Field"--Report documentation page.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 10-11).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Technical memorandum.
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration WU-323-78-00-00 E-12727
View MARC record | catkey: 22081560