To examine the impacts of invasive species on the productivity, value, and management of land and water resources; to conduct oversight on the National Invasive Species Council's new framework for early detection and rapid response; to examine improved cooperative tools for control and management; and to receive testimony on S. 2240, the Federal Land Invasive Species Control, Prevention, and Management Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Public Lands, Forests, and Mining of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, second session, April 28, 2016
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 96 pages).
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.EN 2:S.HRG.114-501
- Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22081730