Building a 21st-century infrastructure for America : state of American aviation manufacturing : hearing before the Subcommittee on Aviation of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, first session, February 15, 2017
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Aviation
- Uniform Title:
- Building a 21st-century infrastructure for America (2017 February 15)
- Additional Titles:
- State of American aviation manufacturing
Building a twenty-first-century infrastructure for America : state of American aviation manufacturing
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 70 pages)
- United States. Federal Aviation Administration—Rules and practice
- Aircraft industry—Certification—United States
- Aeronautics, Commercial—Safety regulations—United States
- Aeronautics, Commercial—Government policy—United States
- Aeronautics—United States—Safety measures
- Airports—United States
- Aeronautics and state—United States
- Infrastructure (Economics)—Government policy—United States
Print version is available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22081812