African traditions in the study of religion, diaspora and gendered societies : essays in honour of Jacob Kehinde Olupona / edited by Afe Adogame, Ezra Chitando, Bolaji Bateye
- London ; New York, NY : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 192 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Adogame, Afeosemime U. (Afeosemime Unuose), Chitando, Ezra, Bateye, Bolaji, and Olupona, Jacob K. (Jacob Kẹhinde)
- pt. I. Religion and society, religion in society -- pt. II. Diaspora, youth and gender dynamics.
- 9781138250697 (paperback)
- Related Titles:
- African traditions in the study of religion in Africa
- "Book two."
"Essays in honour of Prof. Jacob Kehinde Olupona."
Companion volume to: African traditions in the study of religion in Africa / edited by Afe Adogame, Ezra Chitando, Bolaji Bateye. Farnham, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2012.
Originally published 2013 by Ashgate Publishing.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 22082050