Helping patrons find their roots : a genealogy handbook for librarians / Janice Lindgren Schultz
- Schultz, Janice Lindgren
- Chicago : ALA Editions, an imprint of the American Library Association, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 240 pages : illustrations, facsimiles ; 23 cm
- What is genealogy? -- Genealogy 101 -- Finding genealogy records -- Continuing the search -- Published sources -- Advanced genealogy -- Collection development and training.
- Reference services (Libraries)—United States—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Genealogy—Library resources—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Genealogical libraries—United States
- Genealogical libraries
- Genealogy—Library resources
- Reference services (Libraries)
- United States—Genealogy—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- United States
- 9780838916445 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Robert E. and Joyce L. Umbaugh Libraries Endowment for the Penn State DuBois Campus Library; 2017
View MARC record | catkey: 22082745