Plan Colombia semi-annual obligation report : message from the President of the United States transmitting a report detailing the progress of spending by the executive branch during the first two quarters of fiscal year 2001 in support of Plan Colombia
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946-, United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations, and United States. Office of National Drug Control Policy
- House document / 107th Congress, 1st session ; 107-109
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:107-109
- "Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) prepared this first Plan ..."--P. 3.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0295-P.
"July 27, 2001--Message and accompanying papers referred to the Committees on International Relations and Appropriations, and ordered to be printed."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 11/1/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd109.107 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd109.107.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2001. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2208481