Diamagnetic susceptibility of inorganic and organometallic Compounds [electronic resource]: Supplemented and Revised Edition of II/16
- Kumar, M.
- New York : Springer April 2008
- Physical Description:
- 330 p. 27.000 x 019.300 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Gupta, A.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation The volume II/27 has been divided into three subvolumes according to the classes of compounds: Subvolume A: Diamagnetic susceptibility and magnetic anisotropy of inorganic and organometallic compounds; Subvolume B: Diamagnetic susceptibility of organic compounds, oils, paraffins and polyethylenes; Subvolume C: Diamagnetic susceptibility and magnetic anisotropy of organic compounds. The data presented in this volume are based on the literature survey of the chemical abstracts up to 2005.The calculated values of diamagnetic susceptibility of organic compounds in the present subvolume II/27B are presented along with their experimental values. They have been calculated with the use of structural parameters in structural formula by using different theoretical methods available in the literature.
3540443592 (Mixed Media)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Springer
View MARC record | catkey: 22085257