Fossil Energy [electronic resource]
- Heinloth, K.
- New York : Springer Oct. 2002
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 358 p. ill 27.000 x 019.300 cm.
- Landolt-Börnstein: Numerical Data and Functional Relationships in Science and Technology Ser. Advanced Materials and Technologies Ser
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation The three volumes VIII/3A, B, C of Energy Technology should primarily serve scientists, engineers, and students to get information on physical, chemical and technical properties of all technologies to provide, convert, distribute, store and finally use energy, supplemented with economic background information and with specific concepts to allow the reader a proper comparison of different energy technologies. In this way these volumes on energy technology should finally be helpful to let the human society pave and walk towards sufficient and environmentally safe provision and use of energy. The various contributions have been written by experts from many countries all around the globe engaged in universities, public research institutions and private industrial companies.
3540429433 (Mixed Media)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Springer
View MARC record | catkey: 22085663