New Data and Updates for II-VI Compounds [electronic resource]
- Chu, Junhao
- New York : Springer Jan. 2009
- Physical Description:
- viii, 347 p. ill 27.000 x 019.300 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Dietl, Tomasz, Gutowski, Jürgen, Meyer, Bruno K., Dobrowolski, Witold, Story, T., Sebald, Kathrin, and Voss, Tobias
- Landolt-Börnstein: Numerical Data and Functional Relationships in Science and Technology Ser. Condensed Matter Ser
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation The Landolt-Börnstein subvolumes III/44A and III/44B update the existing 8 volumes III/41 about Semiconductors and contain new Data and Updates for I-VII, III-V, III-VI, IV, VI and II-VI Compounds. The text, tables figures and references are provided in self-contained document files, each one dedicated to a substance and property. The first subvolume III/44A contains a "Systematics of Semiconductor Properties", which should help the non-specialist user to understand the meaning of the material parameters. Hyperlinked lists of substances and properties lead directly to the documents and make the electronic version an easy-to-use source of semiconductor data. In the new updates III/44A and III/44B, links to existing material in III/41 or to related documents for a specific substance are also included.
- 9783540743910 and 354074391X (Trade Cloth)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Springer
View MARC record | catkey: 22086425