Vapor Pressure and Antoine Constants for Oxygen Containing Organic Compounds [electronic resource]: Windows Version
- Landolt-Börnstein: Numerical Data and Functional Relationships in Science and Technology Ser. Vol. 20, Pt. B
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Thermodynamic properties of fluids are vital information for design, operation and maintenance in the fluid processing or continuous manufacturing industries. Among the thermodynamic properties, some are more important and pervasive with vapor pressure being possibly the most important of all. Practical handling of any fluid requires knowledge of its vapor pressure, and vapor pressure (or boiling point) is invariably among the first properties measured for any substance. These volumes should be of value to professionals in a wide variety of commercial and academic activities because they present vapor pressures for such a wide variety of organic compounds. A general introduction acquaints the user with the basic concepts and experimental methods of the field.
- 9783540649687 and 3540649689 (Mixed Media)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Springer
View MARC record | catkey: 22087378