Bringing school to life : place-based education across the curriculum / Sarah K. Anderson
- Anderson, Sarah K., 1976-
- Lanham, Maryland : Rowman & Littlefield, 
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 177 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- What is place-based education and why do we need it now? -- Mapping -- Community science -- Making history local and relevant -- Authentic integration: addressing core content through place-based projects -- The civic classroom -- Partnerships as opportunity: natural segues into learning -- Empathy, play, and place-based education in the primary grades -- Middle school: conflict, service, and active citizenship -- Implementing place-based education and other questions.
- 9781475830613 paperback ; alkaline paper
1475830610 paperback ; alkaline paper
9781475830606 hardcover ; alkaline paper
1475830602 hardcover ; alkaline paper
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22088135