Writing across culture and language : inclusive strategies for working with ELL writers in the ELA classroom / Christina Ortmeier-Hooper
- Ortmeier-Hooper, Christina, 1972-
- Urbana, Illinois : National Council of Teachers of English, 
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 155 pages ; 24 cm.
- Principles in practice : teaching English language learners
- How do ELL students write across language and culture? -- A changing world : how globalization helps us see the strengths of ELL writers in a new way -- Inclusive writing assignments : thinking through assignment design -- Teaching writing explicitly : methods for writing instruction in mixed-classrooms -- Responding to ELL writers and their texts -- Fair and equitable : thoughts on evaluation and grading -- Transforming our teaching and our schools.
- 9780814158531 paperback and 0814158536 paperback
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 22088144