Charters and other documents relating to the Royal Burgh of Stirling, A.D.1124-1705 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Stirling (Stirling, Scotland)
- Burlington : TannerRitchie Publishing in collaboration with the Library and Information Services of the University of St Andrews, 
- Copyright Date:
- Searchable text ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource ( xxvii, 255 pages) : illustrations, facsimiles
- Additional Creators:
- Renwick, Robert, 1841-1920
- Medieval and early modern sources online
- Language Note:
- Texts in Latin, Scots and English ; translations of Latin texts, preface and editorial matter in English.
- Restrictions on Access:
- University staff and students only.
- Charters and documents relating to the Burgh of Stirling (1124-1705) -- Appendix: Abstracts of miscellaneous documents ; Abstracts of some of the documents contained in fragments of protocol books ; Extracts from fragmentary council records (1561-1597).
- Electronic version in PHP and PDF formats of the work published: Glasgow : Printed for the Provost, Magistrates, and Council of the Burgh of Stirling, 1884., Edited by R. Renwick., Includes index., and This volume is uniform with, but not part of, the publications of the Scottish Burgh Records Society series.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 22088641