Laws of Maryland at large, with proper indexes [electronic resource] : Now first collected into one compleat body, and published from the original acts and records, remaining in the secretary's-office of the said province. : Together with notes and other matters, relative to the Constitution thereof, extracted from the provincial records. : To which is prefixed, the charter, with an English translation. / By Thomas Bacon, Rector of All-Saints Parish in Frederick County, and Domestic Chaplain in Maryland to the Right Honourable Frederick Lord Baltimore
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1637-1763)
- Annapolis : Printed by Jonas Green, printer to the province, MDCCLXV. 
- Physical Description:
- 736 unnumbered pages (last blank) ; 44 cm (folio)
- Additional Creators:
- Bacon, Thomas, approximately 1700-1768
Green, Jonas, 1712-1767
Bankson, Jacob, approximately 1752-1795
Tilghman, Edward, 1750-1815
Tilghman, W.M. (William McMurtrie)
- Title vignette: state seal, signed: T. Sparrow, sculp. (Reilly. Colonial Amer. printers, 932).
Errata, p. .
Bookplate: Jacob Bankson, 1769. No. [blank]; inscription: Edw'd Tilghman, 1798; inscription: To the Library Company of Philadelphia, from W. M. Tilghman, 1867.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin 45186
Wroth, L.C. Maryland, 254
Hamilton, S. Amer. book illustrators (1968 ed.), 42
Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 6442
View MARC record | catkey: 22088838