Atlas of Upper Extremity Trauma [electronic resource] : A Clinical Perspective / by W. Andrew Eglseder
- Eglseder, W. Andrew
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XVII, 920 pages 1,836 illustrations, 965 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Demonstrating current management techniques for traumatic fractures and dislocations of the upper extremity, this atlas utilizes a practical, how-to structure, discussing philosophy, approach, patient positioning, prepping, draping, and surgical techniques for each type of injury. Generously illustrated with intraoperative photos, the chapters of this atlas are arranged by anatomic location, from the clavicle and shoulder down to the fingers, with each chapter briefly describing the thought processes involved in choosing surgical interventions and applied anatomy approaches, fixation selections, and techniques. Actual case examples, cadaver photos and plentiful radiographs illustrate the text for a strongly visual presentation, and a list of "Eglsederisms" - pithy bits of advice for residents and veteran surgeons alike - set the stage for a highly demonstrative resource for orthopedic and trauma surgeons, residents and fellows.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 22090156