Theory into practice! / [compiled and written by Christopher Hussey and Mark Lloyd].
- Additional Titles:
- Theory into practice! : thirteen songs that make music theory come alive!
- London : Chester Music, 
- Copyright Date:
- copyright 2007
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 score (79 pages))
- Additional Creators:
- Chester Music (Publisher)
- Language Note:
- In English; 11th work in Latin.
- Amazing grace / John Newton -- Can't get you out of my head / Cathy Dennis and Rob Davis -- Clocks / Guy Berman, Chris Martin, John Buckland, and Will Champion -- I got you (I feel good) / James Brown -- I say a little prayer / Burt Bacharach -- I was brought to my senses / Sting -- I will survive / Dino Fekaris & Freddie Perren -- If I were a rich man (from Fiddler on the roof) / Jerry Bock -- A nightingale sang in Berkley Square / Manning Sherwin -- Oh, better for to live and die ... I am a pirate king / Arthur Sullivan -- Panis angelicus / Cesar Franck -- Scarborough fair / Traditional -- Where is love? (from Oliver) / Lionel Bart.
- Format of Notated Music:
- Medium of Performance:
- singer 1 keyboard instrument 1 2
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 05, 2016).
Includes performance notes in English.
For voice and keyboard instrument.
View MARC record | catkey: 22090745