Reaching teens. Strength-based communication strategies to build resilience and support healthy adolescent development. 50.16, The role of 12-Step programs for teens who use substances. McAndrews. / [produced by] American Academy of Pediatrics
- Elk Grove Village, IL : American Academy of Pediatrics, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Language Note:
- In English.
- This video, from the "Reaching Teens: Strength-Based Communication Strategies to Build Resilience and Support Healthy Adolescent Development" series produced by the American Academy of Pediatrics, features Patti Anne McAndrews discussing the role of 12-Step programs for teens who use substances.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 18, 2017).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Speaker: Patti Anne McAndrews.
View MARC record | catkey: 22091132