Reaching teens. Strength-based communication strategies to build resilience and support healthy adolescent development. 59.2, Youth with chronic disease and adherence to medications and treatment plans. Peter. / [produced by] American Academy of Pediatrics
- Elk Grove Village, IL : American Academy of Pediatrics, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Language Note:
- In English.
- This video from the "Reaching Teens: Strength-Based Communication Strategies to Build Resilience and Support Healthy Adolescent Development" series by the American Academy of Pediatrics, featuring Nadja Peter and Jonathan Pletcher, is about adherence to medications and treatment plans in youth with chronic diseases and how to ensure patient compliance.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 18, 2017).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Speakers: Nadja Peter, Jonathan Pletcher.
View MARC record | catkey: 22091168