Reaching teens. Strength-based communication strategies to build resilience and support healthy adolescent development. 66.15, Testimony from a young woman with a history of unstable housing : my path toward becoming a youth advocate. Youth. / [produced by] American Academy of Pediatrics
- Elk Grove Village, IL : American Academy of Pediatrics, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Language Note:
- In English.
- This video, from the "Reaching Teens: Strength-Based Communication Strategies to Build Resilience and Support Healthy Adolescent Development" series produced by the American Academy of Pediatrics, features a young woman with a history of homelessness talking about her childhood and her goal of advocating for women and children.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 18, 2017).
View MARC record | catkey: 22091238