Light through the leaves [sound recording].
- Rook's secret ; The light through the leaves ; The walls of Liscarroll (Tim Britton, uilleann pipes) -- The concert reel ; The Longford reel (Larry McCullough, tin whistle) -- The humours of Ballyloughlin (Noel Rice, flute) -- Sean Reid's ; Sean sa cheo (Bill Ochs, tin whistle) -- The dear Irish boy (Al Purcell, uilleann pipes) -- Connie Connell's (Mark Roberts, flute) -- The banks of the Lee (Richard Hughes, flute) -- The humours of Allegheny ; A ghost of his former self (Larry McCullough, tin whistle) -- Gerry Commane's ; Paddy Taylor's (Mike Rafferty, flute) -- Jim Neary's ; The banks of Lough Gamhna (Larry McCullough, tin whistle) -- Rice's flute ; Ríl bheara (Noel Rice, flute) -- Se fáth mo bhuartha (Al Purcell, uilleann pipes) -- McMahon's fancy (Richard Hughes, flute) -- Jackson's frieze coat ; Bobby Gardner's (Bill Ochs, uilleann pipes) -- O'Beirne's ; The old bush (Mark Roberts, tin whistle) -- The earl's chair ; Larry Redigan's (Tim Britton, uilleann pipes).
- Compact disc., "Traditional Irish wind instrumentals"--Container., and Biographical notes on the performers inserted in container.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Various Irish-American and American performers.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded during trips to New England and the Mid-West between 1976 and 1978.
View MARC record | catkey: 2209124