Reaching teens. Strength-based communication strategies to build resilience and support healthy adolescent development. 50.19, Recognizing and leveraging the strengths of youth who use substances. Adolescent Advocates staff. / [produced by] American Academy of Pediatrics
- Elk Grove Village, IL : American Academy of Pediatrics, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Language Note:
- In English.
- This video, from the "Reaching Teens: Strength-Based Communication Strategies to Build Resilience and Support Healthy Adolescent Development" series produced by the American Academy of Pediatrics, features Sean Smith and Adolescent Advocate Staff discussing about recognizing and leveraging the strengths of youth who use substances.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 18, 2017).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Sean Smith, Adolescent Advocate Staff.
View MARC record | catkey: 22091309