Horn quintet / Mozart. Sextet / Beethoven. Quintet / Reicha. Trio / J. Haydn. Romance / M. Haydn
- [Place of publication not identified] : Decca, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Additional Creators:
- Haydn, Michael, 1737-1806, Baumann, Hermann, Hallmann, Olaf, Dshambasov, Vladimir, Ockert, Christian, Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791, Haydn, Joseph, 1732-1809, Beethoven, Ludwig van, 1770-1827, Reicha, Anton, 1770-1836, and Gewandhaus-Quartett Leipzig
- Sound Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- The 1st work for horn, violin, 2 violas, and double bass; the 2nd work for horn, violin, and violoncello; the 3rd work for horn and string quartet, arranged by Michael Haydn; the 4th work for 2 horns, 2 violins, viola, and violoncello; the 5th work for horn and string quartet (double bass ad lib.).
The 3rd work is Michael Haydn's adaptation of the 2nd movement of Mozart's Horn concerto, K. 447.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hermann Baumann, horn ; Olaf Hallmann, viola (1st work) ; Vladimir Dshambasov, horn (4th work) ; Christian Ockert, double bass, (5th work) ; Gewandhaus-Quartett.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded 1992 January Paul-Gerhardt-Kirche, Leipzig, Germany.
View MARC record | catkey: 22093214