The coffee problem and the present situation in Brazil : address of Mr. Sebastiao Sampaio, Brazilian Commercial Attache for the United States, Canada, Mexico and Cuba, with headquarters at the Brazilian Embassy, 1603 H Street, NW., Washington, DC., to a joint Meeting of Coffee Associations of the United States, held at the coffee exchange, New York City, on June 6th, 1921
- Sampaio, Sebastiao
- Additional Titles:
- Messages from United States coffee associations to the similar Brazilian organizations through Mr. Sebastiao Sampaio
- [New York, New York?] : [publisher not identified], 1921.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages).
- Brazilian and Portuguese history and culture: The Oliveira Lima Library
- The coffee problem and the present situation in Brazil -- [Cable] from Joint Coffee Trade Publicity Committee and National Coffee Roasters Association / Felix Coste -- [Cable] from the Green Coffee Association of New Orleans -- [Cable] from the Green Coffee Association of San Francisco Chamber of Commerce -- [Cable] from the National Retail Tea and Coffee Merchants Association / Geo. F. Hellick -- A letter published in the "Journal of Commerce", New York City, on June 8th, 1921 : explains status of Brazil in the coffee market / Sebastiao Sampaio.
- Place and date of publication inferred from title.
Reproduction of the original from the Oliveira Lima Library, The Catholic University of America.
Inscription on title page.
Scanned copy imperfect: cover torn in two places.
View MARC record | catkey: 22097253