Unjust proclamation of His Serene Highness the Infante Don Miguel as King of Portugal, or, An analysis and juridical refutation of the act passed by the denominated three estates of the Kingdom of Portugal on the 11th of July, 1828 : dedicated to the most high and powerful, Dona Maria II. Queen Regnant of Portugal / by the desembargador Antonio da Silva Lopes Rocha
- Rocha, António da Silva Lopes, 1784-1842
- Uniform Title:
- Injusta acclamação do serenissimo Infante D. Miguel, ou Analyse e refutação juridica do assento dos chamados tres estados do Reino de Portugal de 11 de julho de 1828. English
- Additional Titles:
- Binder's title: Questão Portugueza I
Analysis and juridical refutation of the act passed by the denominated three estates of the Kingdom of Portugal on the 11th of July, 1828
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 1829.
London : Printed by R. Greenlaw, 1829.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 226 pages, 1 unnumbered page).
- Brazilian and Portuguese history and culture: The Oliveira Lima Library
- Language Note:
- English translation from the Portuguese; includes some text in Spanish with parallel English translation.
- Place and date of publication inferred from printer.
"Translated from the Portuguese."
Includes errata on unnumbered page 1.
Reproduction of the original from the Oliveira Lima Library, The Catholic University of America.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22097349