A historical and descriptive narrative of twenty years' residence in South America : containing the travels in Arauco, Chile, Peru, and Colombia : with an account of the revolution, its rise, progress, and results / by W. B. Stevenson, formerly private secretary to the President and Captain General of Quito Colonel, and Governor of Esmeraldas, Captain de Fragata and late secretary to the Vice Admiral of Chile, His Excellency the Right Honourable Lord Cochrane, &c.
- Stevenson, William Bennet, active 1803-1825
- London : Hurst, Robinson & Co.; [etc., etc.], 1825.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 volumes) : illustrations
- Brazilian and Portuguese history and culture: The Oliveira Lima Library, part II
- Reproduction of the original from Oliveira Lima Library, The Catholic University of America.
View MARC record | catkey: 22097512