Creativity and creative pedagogies in the early and primary years / edited by Teresa Cremin
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2017.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxvii, 88 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Cremin, Teresa, 1959-
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Widening our understanding of creative pedagogy: a North-South dialogue / Lene Tanggaard -- 2.Creative potential in educational settings: its nature, measure, and nurture / Todd Lubart -- 3.Development of children's creative visual imagination: a theoretical model and enhancement programmes / Maciej Karwowski -- 4.Creativity in Hong Kong classrooms: transition from a seriously formal pedagogy to informally playful learning / C. T. Sam -- 5.Creative Little Scientists: exploring pedagogical synergies between inquiry-based and creative approaches in Early Years science / Fani Stylianidou -- 6.`Everyone can imagine their own Gellert': the democratic artist and `inclusion' in primary and nursery classrooms / Christine Hall -- 7.`It's a real journey -- a life changing experience.' A comparison case study of Creative Partnership and other primary schools / Maurice Galton.
- 9781138670945 (hardcover)
- ED: OPEN UNIVERSITY. SPECIAL ISSUE: EDUCATION 3-13, V. 43, ISSUE 43.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 22100530