Learning communities 2.0 [electronic resource] : educating in the age of empowerment / William G. Spady and Charles J. Schwahn
- Spady, William G.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 169 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Schwahn, Charles J. and American Association of School Administrators
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Transformational change: from educentrism to empowering learning communities -- Establishing a collegial culture of professionalism -- Creating a transformational philosophy and rationale -- Deriving life performance learner outcomes -- Implementing an empowering learning system: paradigm change in action -- Using mass customized learning to restructure for success -- Building an aligned support structure -- Epilogue: learning in the age of empowerment.
- 9781607096061 (cloth : alk. paper)
1607096064 (cloth : alk. paper)
9781607096078 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1607096072 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- "Published in partnership with the American Association of School Administrators."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographic references (p. 165-168).
View MARC record | catkey: 22106205