Mr. Lincoln's forts [electronic resource] : a guide to the Civil War defenses of Washington / Benjamin Franklin Cooling III, Walton H. Owen II ; foreword by Edwin C. Bearss
- Cooling, Benjamin Franklin, III, 1938-
- Additional Titles:
- Mister Lincoln's forts
- Lanham, Md. : Scarecrow Press, c2010.
- New ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 309 p.,  p. of plates : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Owen, Walton H., 1954-
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The most heavily fortified city in North America -- Engineer details of construction -- Touring the forts south of the Potomac -- Touring the forts north of the Potomac -- Touring the forts east of the Anacostia -- Touring the river forts.
- 9780810867598 (cloth : alk. paper), 9780810860674 (pbk. : alk. paper), 0810867591 (cloth : alk. paper), and 0810860678 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 299-301) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 22106849