Using 21st century science to improve risk-related evaluations [electronic resource] / Committee on Incorporating 21st Century Science into Risk-Based Evaluations, Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology, Division on Earth and Life Studies ; a report of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, Medicine
- Additional Titles:
- Using 21st century science
- Washington, DC : National Academies Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 182 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (U.S.). Committee on Incorporating 21st Century Science into Risk-Based Evaluations
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Advances in exposure science -- Advances in toxicology -- Advances in epidemiology -- A new direction for risk assessment and applications of 21st century science -- Model and assay validation and acceptance -- Interpretation and integration of data and evidence for risk-based decision-making.
- 9780309453486 (pbk)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22109522