Molly's game / STX Films ; Huayi Brothers Pictures and The Mark Gordon Company present a Pascal Pictures/Mark Gordon production ; produced by Mark Gordon, Amy Pascal, Matt Jackson ; written for the screen and directed by Aaron Sorkin
- [Universal City, California] : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 Blu-ray videodisc (141 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 videodisc (141 min. : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Additional Creators:
- Gordon, Mark, 1956-
Pascal, Amy, 1958-
Jackson, Matt (Film producer)
Chastain, Jessica, 1977-
Strong, Jeremy, 1978-
Bruus Christensen, Charlotte
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
Huayi Brothers Pictures
Mark Gordon Company
- Language Note:
- English or Spanish dialogue; Spanish subtitles.
English subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH); described video.
- The true story of Molly Bloom, an Olympic-class skier who ran the world's most exclusive high-stakes poker game and became an FBI target.
- Related Titles:
- Container of (work): Molly's game (Motion picture)
Container of (expression): Molly's game (Motion picture). Spanish
- Sound Characteristics:
- digital optical surround stereo DTS-HD master audio 7.1 DVS Dolby digital 2.0 DTS digital 5.1
- Video File Characteristics:
- NTSC DVD
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file Blu-ray
video file DVD video region 1
- Form of work:
- Motion picture
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: R; for language, drug content and some violence.
- Blu-ray disc requires Blu-ray player.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2017.
Special features: Building an empire.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Music by Daniel Pemberton; director of photography: Charlotte Bruus Christensen.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Jessica Chastain, Idris Elba, Kevin Costner, Michael Cera, Jeremy Strong.
- Technical Details:
- Blu-ray: 1080p high-definition, DTS-HD Master audio 7.1, widescreen presentation.
DVD: region 1, Dolby Digital 5.1, widescreen presentation, dual-layer.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2017
View MARC record | catkey: 22110162