Grassroots sustainability innovations in sports management : emerging research and opportunities / Marco Tortora
- Tortora, Marco
- Hershey, PA : IGI Global, Business Science Reference (an imprint IGI Global), 
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 130 pages ; 27 cm.
- Advances in logistics, operations, and management science (ALOMS) book series
- Machine generated contents note: ch. 1 In Transition Towards Sustainability -- ch. 2 Innovations for Sustainability: The Distinct Role of Grassroots Innovations -- ch. 3 Sport Management and Sustainability Innovation Challenges -- ch. 4 The Impact of Grassroots Sustainability Innovations in Sport: Opportunities and Cases From Italy.
- "This book explores sport studies from a sustainability perspective and to move grassroots sport organizations and related innovative processes and actions to the forefront of the transition movement towards sustainability in sport. It will lead sport studies and grassroots sport studies to move towards more sustainable patterns of creation of shared value, production, and consumption"--
- 9781522535003 hardcover
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 22110270