National parks : biodiversity, management, and environmental issues / Janet Diaz, editor
- New York : Novinka, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- x, 134 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Diaz, Janet
- Environmental remediation technologies, regulations, and safety
- Machine generated contents note: ch. 1 Tourism and Recreation in Polish National Parks: Formal and Legal Conditions / Emilia Janeczko -- ch. 2 Non-Timber Forest Products Exploitation and Forest Conservation in Fako and Meme Divisions of Cameroon / Cornelius Mbifung Lambi -- ch. 3 The Peneda-Geres National Park Visitors' Profile and Travel Motivations: Implications for Relationship Marketing / Sonia F. M. Nogueira -- ch. 4 Welfare of Captive Breeding Stock for Reintroductions into Saudi Arabian National Parks: Assessment of Aggressiveness and Dominance Hierarchies in True Gazelles (Gazella Spp.) Using Social Network Analysis / Martin Plath.
- 9781536101393 (softcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2017
View MARC record | catkey: 22110740