Comprehensive conservation planning and the operation and maintenance backlog in the National Wildlife Refuge System : oversight hearing before the Subcommittee on Fisheries, Conservation, Wildlife, and Oceans of the Committee on Resources, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, March 29, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources. Subcommittee on Fisheries Conservation, Wildlife, and Oceans
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 43 pages ; 23 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.R 31/3:107-11
Serial no. 107-11 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0305-P.
"Serial no. 107-11."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 9/18/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/useftp.cgi?IPaddress=126.96.36.199&filename=71407.wais&directory=/diskb/wais/data/107h̲ouseh̲earings (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/useftp.cgi?IPaddress=188.8.131.52&filename=71407.pdf&directory=/diskb/wais/data/107h̲ouseh̲earings (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2001. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2212986