Upstairs, downstairs : computer-skill complementarity and computer-labor substitution on two floors of a large bank / David H. Autor, Frank Levy, Richard J. Murname
- Autor, David H.
- Additional Titles:
- Computer-skill complementarity and computer-labor substitution on two floors of a large bank
- Cambridge, MA : National Bureau of Economic Research, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Levy, Frank, 1941-, Murnane, Richard J., and National Bureau of Economic Research
- Skilled labor—United States—Supply and demand
- Labor supply—United States—Effect of education on.
- Employees—United States—Effect of technological innovations on.
- Computers—Economic aspects—United States
- Bank employees—United States—Effect of technological innovations on.
- Banks and banking—United States—Automation
- Banks and banking—United States—Data processing—Technological innovations
- "September 2000."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 23-24).
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF from the NBER world wide web site (www.nber.org).
View MARC record | catkey: 2215821