Higher learning & Catholic traditions / edited by Robert E. Sullivan
- Additional Titles:
- Higher learning and Catholic traditions
- Notre Dame, Ind. : University of Notre Dame Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 157 pages ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sullivan, Robert E. and Erasmus Institute
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Catholic universities : dangers, hopes, choices / Alasdair Macintyre -- Catholicism and sociology : elective affinity or unholy alliance? / Alan Wolfe -- Christian faith in the academy : the role of physics / John Polkinghorne -- Not all the nations furiously rage together / Bruce Russett -- "Art," literature, theology : learning from Germany / Nicholas Boyle -- Catholic thought and dilemmas of human rights / Mary Ann Glendon -- What have we learned? / Jean Bethke Elshtain.
- "Erasmus Institute books."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2219388