Database of sources of environmental releases of dioxin-like compounds in the United States : (Version 3.0) Reference Years 1987 and 1995 / National Center for Environmental Assessment
- Washington D.C. : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development, National Center for Environmental Assessment, 2001.
- Version 3.0.
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer disc : color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- National Center for Environmental Assessment (Washington, D.C.) and Versar, Inc
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A database containing congener-specific chlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxin/dibenzofuran (CDD/CDG) emission data extracted from original test reports. The database contains information that can be analyzed to track emissions of CDD/CDF over time, compare homologue and congener profiles between and among source categories, and develop source-specific emission factors that can then be used to develop emission estimates.
- Report Numbers:
- EP 11.17:D 62
- Title from title screen.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0003-E.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 37-53).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the EPA Office of Research and Development web site. Address as of 9/3/2003: http://cfpub.epa.gov/ncea/cfm/recordisplay.cfm?deid=20797; current access available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: 486 or Pentium machine; Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0; CD-ROM drive.
View MARC record | catkey: 2221325