On-line fraud and crime : are consumers safe? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade, and Consumer Protection of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, May 23, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade, and Consumer Protection
- Additional Titles:
- Online fraud and crime
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 76 pages ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
- Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2002-0009-P., and "Serial no. 107-37."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 11/15/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:72823.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:72823.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2001. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2221408