Use of a precipitation-runoff model to simulate natural streamflow conditions in the Methow River basin, Washington / by D. Matthew Ely and John C. Risley ; prepared in cooperation with Okanogan County
- Ely, D. Matthew (David Matthew)
- Tacoma, Wash. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2001.
Denver, CO : Information Services
- Physical Description:
- vi, 36 pages : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Risley, John C.
Okanogan County (Wash.)
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- Water-resources investigations report ; 01-4198
- Shipping list no.: 2002-0031-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references: (pages 35-36).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 9/28/02: http://water.usgs.gov/pubs/wri/wri014198; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2228395