Regrowing rural America through value-added agriculture : hearing before the Subcommittee on Rural Enterprises, Agriculture, and Technology of the Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, Washington, DC, July 17, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Rural Enterprises, Agriculture, and Technology
- Additional Titles:
- Regrowing rural America through value added agriculture
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 64 pages ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0025-P.
"Serial no. 107-18."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 12/3/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:74835.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:74835.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2001. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2228503