Technology source [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Technology source (Lansing, Mich.)
- Additional Titles:
- Technol. source (Chap. Hill N.C.)
Formerly known as: Technology source (Chapel Hill, N.C.)
- [Lansing, Mich.] : Michigan Virtual University, 1997-
- Additional Creators:
- Michigan Virtual University
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Mar. 1997-
- Publication Frequency:
- Bimonthly, May/June 1999-
Monthly, Mar. 1997-Apr. 1999
- Formerly published by Microsoft Corporation at its web site (http://www.microsoft.com/education/hed/news/); later edited and mounted at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (http://horizon.unc.edu/TS/) where Issues were reformatted to build a complete archive; as of <Nov. 2001-> published by Michigan Virtual University.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic journal issued in HTML format.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 2228969